WAIVERS AND WRISTBANDS
*** All riders of all ages must sign a Waiver and Indemnification Agreement and pay before riding or operating any off-road vehicle at Monster Mountain. ***
- It is the rider’s responsibility to get signed in. Sign-in is conducted at the park entrance.
- Only those who are signed in are allowed on park grounds.
MINOR REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS
- Riders under the age of 19 must have a parent or legal guardian, or have a notarized release form to practice or race!
- THIS WILL BE STRICLTY ENFORCED AT ALL RACES AND PRACTICE SESSIONS.
- Please be sure you have a signed, notarized waiver on file.
- You can download and print the waiver by clicking here
- Riders must have medical insurance to ride. By signing the Waiver and Indemnification Agreement, you are certifying that you have current and valid medical insurance.
- MONSTER MOUNTAIN DOES NOT PROVIDE INSURANCE OF ANY KIND. IF YOU DO NOT HAVE INSURANCE – DO NOT RIDE.
- *We have a “ZERO TOLERANCE” POLICY toward pit racing and other unsafe operation of motorized vehicles. All operators of motorcycles, ATVs, UTVs, golf cars or other motorized vehicles will operate at first-gear (Second Gear), idle-speed only (5 (needs to be 10) mph max) when on any park road (including staging), in pit areas and when around other patrons.
- If you are late for your moto or practice session, take it easy! Speeding to the track will only result in penalties from a verbal reprimand, up to-and possibly including class or event disqualification, and dismissal from the park.
- Wristbands are to be worn and shown at all times, and will be checked when entering any of the tracks.
- All motorized vehicles are to be kept out of the concession stand area as well as the bathrooms area.
- All motorized vehicles are to be turned off at dark.
- Pets must be kept on a leash at all times.
- Pit bikes and mini-bikes only on the Pit Bike track. No big bikes allowed.
- Quiet time is at 10pm.
- The MINOR REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS link will provide you with the updated annual minor release form. This form MUST BE ON FILE with us before your minor rider can practice or race. Both parents or legal guardians must sign the release, not just one parent. Please follow the instructions on the form and have it notarized, then bring it with you on your next visit. Thank you.
- All riders must assess their own ability, the condition of their equipment, the operability of their safety gear and the level of skill needed to safely negotiate each riding/racing surface.
- Do not attempt to ride unsafe, poorly maintained or malfunctioning vehicles anywhere at Monster Mountain.
- Riders must enter the main track and GP track at the clearly designated entry points. Observe other riders to insure you understand the flow of the track before entering the track surface.
- If you have questions about a particular course, ask before entering the track surface.
- Do not cut the track – especially on the first lap of practice. Cutting the track on the first lap of an organized practice session will result in a immediate black flag and your removal from the practice session.
- Do not attempt to enter either the main or GP track from the trails or at any other unauthorized entrance.
- Respect other riders and protect yourself and others by holding your line when being overtaken by faster riders.
- Always inspect your vehicle for safe operation before riding and always check your gas each time you ride.
***Any type of vending , displaying of product or testing must be PRE-APPROVED***
This will be enforced at all times (practice / races / special events) No exceptions.
WASTE AND HAZARDOUS CHEMICAL DISPOSAL
- No dumping of any hazardous chemicals.
- No dumping of sewage is allowed – THIS INCLUDES DUMPING OF CAMPER BLACK and GREY WATER.
- No medical insurance is available at any race events or practice events.
- Riders must obtain their own medical insurance.
- Event fees may be higher at some events.
- Gate fee will apply to anyone who enters the facility on a race or special event weekend.